Re: A Bob Danielson Nightmare

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Bob Danielson Nightmare
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:24:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Joe's a neighbor of mine........ I got a late night laugh out of his post.
BTW....all you Connecticut TR250 owners beware............... I've seen
Joe's car and there's a new show winner in the state! It's taken him
years....... but it's a beauty.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD