Re: no Triumphs in the UK?

To: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@cs1.presby.edu>
Subject: Re: no Triumphs in the UK?
From: Reg Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 01:28:27 -0500
Cc: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
I was wondering the same thing!  I was in Holland last month (and yes, I know
that's NOT england...)  and I was hoping to see lots of LBC's everywhere.  I
even took a canal trip thru Amsterdam and saw less than 5 british cars total
- and most of them were minis!  The exception to this was the Rover dealer,
MG's a plenty there!  Is it really true the triumphs  have all been exported
away?  (not that that is a bad thing, seeing as I'm here in the US most of
the time anyway...  but where have they gone?