Re: TR6 Starter

To: gspens@interactivemediaworks.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Starter
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:17:22 PDT

>From: gspens <gspens@interactivemediaworks.com>
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: TR6 Starter
>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:07:46 -0400
>
>Has anyone on the list had any experience with dropping a chevy 350 > into
>a LBC?

The fellow I bought my SUs from was doing that trick to a TR4A. He was using
a Vette tranny and rear suspension adapted to the TR4A
frame. That was the last I heard about the project until I heard that the
first time he "really" got on the power the car took off like a shot,
straight as an arrow... into a tree... I guess he hadn't worked out all the
details.

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)