Re: TR6 Starter

To: "gspens" <gspens@interactivemediaworks.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Starter
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:14:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Curse this list!

I think Bruno gets the list in digest form, and when he comes accoss a
problem I haven't encountered yet, he breaks himself so I have to fix it.

Well unlike you, I had to replace my entire starter... took about an hour
this evening.  And apparently as a result of my starter problems (only
recently arisen, or visible known) my flywheel teeth got pretty beat up.  So
tomorrow night the gearbox comes out yet again, I'll drop my flywheel and
new ring gear off at the machine shop early Friday morning and have it at
the end of the day.  Then I'll replace the gearbox over the weekend.  Or so
that is the plan.

TRF party is coming up!  :)  And the way I'm going now I will have no money
left.

chocks away,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu