NOS Stebro Free Flow Exhaust System

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOS Stebro Free Flow Exhaust System
From: "Frank J. Angelini Sr." <angelfj@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:42:14 -0400
Recently, I sent the following message:

"Anyone interested in a NOS Stebro Free Flow exhaust system suitable for
TR-4
or 4A and with minor modification TR-250/6."

I am afraid that I made a mistake.  The system I have is actually for a
double exhaust pipe TR-6, but would work on a TR-250, 4 or 4A with some
modification.  I apologize for any confusion that this has caused.

I feel that this system is quite rare!  I checked in one of
my old Road & Track magazines, and this system sold for $234.95 in 1968/69I
have
 had the system for 15 years and
had intended to put it in my TR-250, but decided to go stainless steel.  The
system is in
pristine NOS condition.  The chrome tips are still covered by the original
cardboard protective sleeves.  I have seen modern systems, e.g. Monza, etc.
and the Stebro is a much heavier gauge steel.  However it is not stainless.
The configuration is double pipes into  a collector box (Stebro does not
supply
 the down pipe - you use your original), 2 supplied pipes out the collector
to 2
resonators (small mufflers) each which have a dual output. Chromed pipes.
This makes for an awesome sound with a 4 or 6 cyl. engine.
$300 including shipping (ground) within the 48.

Frank in Downingtown, PA

'60 TR-3A (TS58476 LO) awaiting restoration
'68 TR-250 Surry (CD1510LO)