Solid State Fuel Pump

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solid State Fuel Pump
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 21:02:41 -0400
Fellow Scions,

>From time to time, the subject of electric fuel pumps for our LBC's has
been bantered about, most recently as a possible anti-theft device.  A
co-worker of mine who ownes a '75 MGB was looking for a replacement for
his stock fuel pump and was advised by Moss that the solid state units
were very noisy.

I was wondering whether anyone who's made the conversion to one of these
units could comment on their experience wrt noise.  I've been thinking
about making the conversion on my car but would like to hear from list
members first before proceeding.

TIA,

Gary
'75 TR6 Undergoing Remanufacture