Re: Lesson From Drive #2

Subject: Re: Lesson From Drive #2
From: "Beth and Ken" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:53:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Really..the perspective is something I always need to keep in mind. If I
didn't want aggravation, I'd just drive a Civic all the time. Hell, my Miata
was a reliable little Japanese/LBC, but it wasn't the same. When I arrive in
my GT6+  it's always an accomplishment,
and I had a hand in it!

ken shapiro
baltimore