Re: Lesson From Drive #2

Subject: Re: Lesson From Drive #2
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 10:33:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I remember my old GT6 (well it was new then) used to get very light on its
front tires at around 80-85 mph.  When passing large trucks pushing a lot of
wind in front of them, it was touch-and-go whether I would go sailing into a
guard rail as I came even with the truck's doors.  Only a 90 deg. turn of the
wheel, steering into the truck, prevented that.  Had to time it just right....

--
Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.