RE: TR3A original paint "Slate Gray" question

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: TR3A original paint "Slate Gray" question
From: Dave Willner <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:57:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.netu>
At 07:35 PM 10/3/99 -0400, you wrote:

Thanks Carl,

The original owner did kept excellent records so maybe he did provide the
changes after delivery, but as far as I can tell the car was only resprayed
once in '73, Apple Green. Unless the dealer in Rochester, NY, resprayed it,
I believe it must be Silverstone. The BHMIT report was the one I did
purchase a while ago. Have they ever been known to make mistakes?

Dave