Non-LBC - apologies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LBC - apologies
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:52:57 EDT
Listers:

Is there a place to go webwise for general automotive info on other makes and
models cars? My wife's 95 Corolla DX seems to have a bad starter and I just
want to take it out to be tested at the local auto store. My Haynes manual
indicated it should be one place (right side looking in) but it clearly ain't
there. I believe I see it hidden under the intake manifold just about
centered behind the block as you look in from the front. It look almost
inacessible from top or bottom without a lot of extra removal of other items,
including possibly the intake manifold. Before I start pulling things out, I
want to find out if there's an easier way.
Apologies again for the non-lbc content.
TIA

Jim
65TR4A