Re: Non-LBC - apologies

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-LBC - apologies
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:57:13 -0700
Ct54531@aol.com wrote:

> Is there a place to go webwise for general automotive info on other makes and
> models cars? My wife's 95 Corolla DX...

You might just call the dealer and speak to the service manager.  I had to R&R
the starter on my wife's Toyota and the dealer was very willing to answer my
questions.  Actually, I called 2 dealers which was a good thing as the first had
me wrestling it out a very crowded space, the second told me about a removable
panel in the wheel well that provided easy access.

We get so accustomed to working on the TRs that we forget that other makes still
have dealers & "factory-trained" service staff.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A