RE: Missed Triumph Fest/Joe Curry Decals/Minilites

To: "'spitlist@gte.net'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Subject: RE: Missed Triumph Fest/Joe Curry Decals/Minilites
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:37:43 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Not complaining at all Joe...didn't really measure first time around. I
think that these guys will have a somewhat limited lifetime anyway and so
plan on replacing them as needed. Looks like the 1.75 inchers will do the
job perfectly. Although, that would mean the laurel wreath would be
correspondingly smaller in diameter and the print smaller wouldn't it? I
think on second thought that the trimmed 2 inchers are what I'll stick with.
Pun unintentional but appropriate.

Deano