Engine Paint

To: Truimph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Paint
From: Gene Sanders <sanders@unlimited.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:25:39 -0700
Fred,  The POR15 paint I used is specific engine paint which they have
available in about ten or twelve colors for various makes of cars,
(chevy orange, Buick green, Ford blue, plus black and white.  I painted
a 350 Chev PU engine about three years ago and still looks great. Also I
mixed a couple of colors to get the right color for an old antique gas
engine. It surely gets hot and still looks new. I did not mean POR's
paint was thick as tar, just that it brushes on the surface and covers
good without a primer. I  restored a 40 year old metal lathe and mixed
two colors to get the origional...turned out great.

Gene
TR3A