Engine Paint

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Paint
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 01:42:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello All,

        I was wondering what type of paint I use on my engine. Someone told me
use bar-b-q paint. And someone else told me to use POR 15's product. This is
that apperantly the engine has to be warm. My question is how can you paint
an engine when it's cold. My car is in pieces. Frame was blasted and paint.
All suspension parts are on. Brakes, engine, differential, drive shaft. and
a couple of brake lines. Hense, I can't get my engine warm. Also, what
should be my next step before I get the tub on the frame?

Thanks,

Patrick