Engine Paint

To: Truimph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Paint
From: Gene Sanders <sanders@unlimited.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 01:05:02 -0700
I painted my TR3 engine with POR15 black engine paint and it turned out
beautiful.
It was disassimbled and of course clean as I could get it. The paint has
so much solids
that it covers very good, flows out using a brush and looks like it was
sprayed. The engine paint
is very slow to dry, like two or three days before good cure. My engine
is finished and still on the engine stand while all these other little
things get done (body, frame etc) I don't think you need to heat any
thing, just normal above 70 deg and dry.

Gene
TR3