Westminster VT show

To: "'List - Team.net Spitfire'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'List - Team.net Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Westminster VT show
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:46:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on pike.sover.net)who from arc1a14.bf.sover.net [209.198.80.14] 209.198.80.14Sun, 10 Oct 1999 09:49:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Bob,

The weather sucks up here. I'll probably leave here for the Westminster VT
show in a while  since it's only 45 minutes away. But I expect a pretty poor
turnout considering theres an 80% chance of light rain on and off all day.
I've got lot's of work to do to finish building the garage by the time snow
flies. So time is really valuable... but so is the need for fun. Probably
not the best weather for to take a drive up unless your a gambler. If you
have Monday off the weather is supposed to clear out. Might be a nice
foliage drive then. Friday I-91 was packed heading north. We were at a
Herbie Hancock concert in Northampton MA and he started the show remarking
that it took his band forever to get up here from NYC. Thousands of "leaf
peepers" were on the way up. Well... off to the show. Maybe we'll beat the
rain!?!

Winnie