Westminster VT show

To: "'List - Team.net Spitfire'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "'List - Team.net Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Westminster VT show
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:24:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Keith S. Ehrlich'" <kehrlich@dyax.com>, "'Bob Danielson'" <75trsix@snet.net>
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)who from arc3a42.bf.sover.net [209.198.81.106] 209.198.81.106Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:26:37 -0400 (EDT)

Just got back from the show. There were very few Triumphs this year. I saw
Keith Ehrlich's TR6 with his team-dot-net sticker. Didn't meet Keith though.
Beautiful looking 6 Keith! There was only a small window of time in the AM
without steady rain. There were some incredible looking cars though. Some
Morgans I believe. Several other exotics. And a Reggae band?!? Go figure..
reggae and British cars? Jamaica... I dont know how strong the relationship
is there, but they had a live reggae band until the rain started. Well...
looking forward to next year. That's it for shows in northern New England
this season I believe. VTR in Maine it was 95, Stowe was tropical storm
Floyd and today ... rain. Maybe next year we can have a 70 to 75 degree
sunny day for a show. But then again... I wont care as much next year since
my garage is almost finished and I plan to live there weekends etc.

Winnie