VERY Unhappy Spit

Subject: VERY Unhappy Spit
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:45:27 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

What a difference a day makes. I had a new canvas top installed on my
Spitfire yesterday. In combination with the new paint job she looks
absolutely fantastic. I drove quite a bit too and she is running quite well.
Today's task was easy --- run down to the corner shop and have them rotate
the tires, check alignment, change oil and trans fluid. An easy day.

Turn the key and smoke pours out everywhere. I threw the disconnect as soon
as I could get to it, but I've got melted wires running around in lots of
areas now. Too depressed about it to even look any closer at what I'm going
to have to do.

One step forward and about five steps backwards it seems :(

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire (just when I thought it was about done)