Re: rings not seated

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: rings not seated
From: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:05:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Did an abrassives study years ago ,as part of a glass company research job.
Bon -Ami was the most abrasive cleanser known at the time. It has lots of
glass frit in it. DO NOT USE IT IN A TR3!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE AN M.G. (Also
don't use it on your coffee cup glass ovenware)

T.R. Householder
Triumph Register Of America.