1966 TRIUMPH 2000 ESTATE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1966 TRIUMPH 2000 ESTATE
From: eroticity@webtv.netETAtAhUAxwlC1cq5JVt/YmTKkFj2S+UHq6ECFAcIZ0w+zOPV3BUHrvPiWEfVP1Sc
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:19:00 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Triumph lovers,
         (Please excuse me if a posting similar to this was posted by me
in the last couple days, but I have not seen it, as I tried to post
before I was fully signed up for the list, and I do not think it
posted).

         I recently acquired a 1966 Triumph 2000 Estate. Right hand
drive of course, and as I understand it, none were made for export to
the USA.. The car runs good, and appears to be complete, original and
drivable. With out a doubt restorable. The odometer  reads 45,000, for
what that is worth.            However it is not the Triumph I
ultimately want to end up with, and plan on selling it as a means to
help get to the one I am looking for. I  also felt a need to rescue it
from an uncertain fate.

          Will anyone be willing to help me
figure out just what this car is really worth, as I think only about
7,000 were made up to about 1969? Just how collectable is it? Please
forgive me if my facts are not quite accurate. Also, what would be the
best classifieds on the NET to offer it?

           I would be most grateful for any advice and opinions and
information of any kind.   Thank-you very much!                   David
Comparetto
     N. Yarmouth, Maine 04097