Re: Riding in my LBC

To: sweisman@gis.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Riding in my LBC
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:56:02 EDT
In a message dated 99-10-16 16:09:09 EDT, sweisman@gis.net writes:

<< What a gorgeous, sunny fall day to take your best girl out for a long
 country ride in an aging but willing LBC.  The air was warm and heavy with
 the unique and memorable smell of autumn, and the sun shone through the
 translucent leaves of gold, red, orange, and yellow >>

Ditto...Ditto....Ditto....yesterday & today were pure weather delites here in
S.E. PA....I found myself taking so many "long ways" to get back home just to
hear those sweet exhaust tones and smell the air....the remnants of Hurricane
Irene are due here tomorrow threatening to dampen our club's fall rallye, but
- as long as it's running and until the snow flies, I intend on being out
there....

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)