Re:Install Securon Inertia Belts

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Install Securon Inertia Belts
From: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:41:14 -0400
Thanks for all the great information forwarded my way, and thanks to Bob
Danielson for some amazing pictures with print and pointers!! I am
learning here.

It now appears that I have the top anchor point but not the anchor point
for the reel. I believe in the course of lots of welding repairs and
some body work (before purchased), the hole and the bolt was somehow
removed or covered over as the trim still has the old hole in the
correct location.  But checking all of the messages and the manuals,
looks like it is time to now drill holes and secure the reel from the
exterior wheel well.

Despite being hole-shy and rust phobic, I think it's time to drill
away.  Any other comments about this drilling is welcome.  Thanks for
your help, D. Michael