Triumphest 2000

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphest 2000
From: MelKristie@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:04:05 EDT
I know it's early, but I want to make sure our event is included in your
vacation plans next year.

The Triumph Sports Car Club of San Diego will be hosting the Western regional
Triumph convention known as "Triumphest." We plan to kick things off for the
early arrivals on Thursday with a British bus tour around San Diego, making a
couple of stops at our favorite pubs. In the evening, a happy-hour harbor
cruise will help to ease into the events planned for Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday.

The host hotel is the Shelter Pointe Hotel and Marina, which is located on
Shelter Island near the airport. Check it out at www.shelterpointe.com. This
is a great location and super facility.

But wait, there's more! In celebration of the year 2000, our club has
purchased a Triumph 2000 sedan that we are refurbishing. We will be selling
raffle tickets at $10 each for this car and the lucky winner will be chosen
at the Saturday night awards banquet.

If anyone would like a flyer with a few more details, and also to be included
on the list to receive registration materials next spring, contact me
off-list at MelKristie@cs.com.

Regards,
Mel