RE: A new world? Question for MJB...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A new world? Question for MJB...
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:47:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Talk about an oxymoron -  Triumph & security blanket in the same thought....
:^)

First, out of curiosity, I sent a command to majordomo to find out which
lists I was on...  Found out I needed to do some house cleaning of my own.
Perhaps there are others that should do the same.

Which     (by itself will send back a list for email address in header only)
Which lastname or email name (before the @  will get a list with that name
at any server)

I found some duplication and some lists that I no longer wanted to receive.
Requests to unsubscribe have been sent.   Also have some addresses that are
forwarding addresses to current account which will be corrected in the near
future by first subscribing under the new account and then unsubscribing
once mail is received to correct address.

MARK - If there is an easier way, let me know.

Finally, as others have said...  Thanks for the support (and sometimes $s)
that this list and its members provide.  I would not be opposed to an annual
fee.  (A consideration might be a sliding scale for multiple memberships -
something like: $8 for the 1st; $4 for 2nd; $2 each additional)  Some of the
lists I am on are very low volume in comparison to the TR-list.

Check will be forthcoming based on the above.

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida (USA)
TR3A's - 1958 Driver &
1960 Concours d'wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/

"You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road..."