Re: A new world? Question for MJB...

To: musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu
Subject: Re: A new world? Question for MJB...
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 00:40:15 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net(musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu)

>  First, out of curiosity, I sent a command to majordomo to find out which
>  lists I was on...  Found out I needed to do some house cleaning of my own.
>  Perhaps there are others that should do the same.

RealSoonNow I'll be doing another round of list cleaning, where each and every
address on each and every list gets a message saying something like:

  You are on the dpo@autox.team.net email list as slacker@diploma.mill.edu

If this is acceptable, no further action is required, to unsubscribe blah blah
blah

>   If there is an easier way, let me know.

There is a web based subscription form, not without its limits, which you can
find at:

   http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool

This may make things easier for folks not well versed in the ways of email