Triumph Radio for sale.

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Radio for sale.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:07:01 -0700
Today at a car show, I was approached by a gentleman who had a radio
that he is interested in selling.  It is a push-button AM radio
apparently made by Bendix and has an elongated design across the bottom
of the dial and the Standard Triumph shield in the center.

THe only identification information on the radio was stamped into the
case:

6BTR 001502

It did not have the knobs and the guy said he would like to get $100 for
it.  I told him that I seem to recall seeing radios go for around $50.00
and I would post this to the list.

If anybody is interested, please contact him directly at 520-887-1395.
His name is Bob Gaona.  I saw the radio but have no idea if it works, so
this is not any sort of recommendation on my part.

regards,
Joe Curry
--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer