Re: Fun while it lasted.

To: Cliff Hansen <chansen@access1.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Re: Fun while it lasted.
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:10:52 -0500
Message text written by Cliff Hansen
>Argh!  The best way to maintain my positive attitude about restoring my
car is thinking of the other TR4 nuts out driving theirs!  Sorry for your
misfortune, and please let us know how things work out.<

Well, the up-to-the-minute report
is that it is repairable and probably for a cost within insurance
limits.

I will drive it any time I please when it is fixed too!  The parts are
pretty plentiful, so DRIVE THEM.  Yes, occasionally someone does something dumb,
But, these cars do no one any good sitting in a garage somewhere.

And someday there won't be any of these cars left.  But there won't be
any gasoline then either.

-Tony