Re: Fun while it lasted.

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Fun while it lasted.
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 15:25:07 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, Tony Rhodes wrote:

> Message text written by Cliff Hansen
> >Argh!  The best way to maintain my positive attitude about restoring my
> car is thinking of the other TR4 nuts out driving theirs!  Sorry for your
> misfortune, and please let us know how things work out.<
>
> Well, the up-to-the-minute report
> is that it is repairable and probably for a cost within insurance
> limits.

Aren't you glad you have a car with removeable fenders, that was built by
people (and therefore, fixeable by people)?  ... I sure am...

> And someday there won't be any of these cars left.  But there won't be
> any gasoline then either.

When that sad day rolls around I will be converting my TR4 to clockwork.

-Malcolm "Nothing stops me" Walker
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its new home is:
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm