Re: A Great Day in the Northeast

To: RaceF1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Great Day in the Northeast
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:55:52 -0500
Beautiful day here in New England too...75 or so. Lately,it's been as low as
33 on my morning trip to the office, but so far, if it's not supposed to
rain, I've been driving the '3!! Heater works great - from the waist down
anyway. Bought the car in May and haven't had the hood up yet!

You're right about the Miata crowd though. Sat next to one at a stoplight
the other day. Made an overarm motion as if to say, "put your top down". She
looked at me like I had two heads - maybe THREE! Might as well be driving a
pickup!

We'll see how long I can make it before I give in. If it gets too cold (or
wet), I'll have to park it...at least until I get around to adjusting my
sidescreens. They don't fit well at all.

Michael Ferguson