A Great Day in the Northeast

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A Great Day in the Northeast
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:18:33 EST
Hi All,
     Anybody else put the top down and drive to nowhere today.Sunny and 74
degrees on October 31!Got my 74 TR6 out and spent 3 hours driving around the
great back roads of Chester County,Pa.It was either this or watch our loved
Eagles
find a way to lose another football game,so the Tr6 won out.It is days like
these
that make owning these cars so special.I just can't believe how many modern
roadsters(miatas,etc.)that I passed today that had there tops up,whats the
matter
with these people!!
                                          Brian Ichter
                                          West Chester,Pa