Re: A Great Day in the Northeast

To: RaceF1@aol.com
Subject: Re: A Great Day in the Northeast
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:27:34 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I took the 6 out for a ride to test that rebuilt heater core and the new
high efficiency fan.  I've never had such a warm ride on Halloween...of
course that was because it was 80 in Denver today.  Didn't turn the
heater on but that fan sure blow lots of air...I think, cause the top
was down and has been since VTR because of the mild fall weather that
we've had.

Bud Rolofson