Re: Real Fear

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Real Fear
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:29:41 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Fred,

You've got a good wife, hang onto her.  Of all the cars you have listed on
your signature, if one of them had to burn, at least it was the Dodge and
not the TR3!  But seriously, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and ordeal.
That DOES sound frightening!  You've given me pause to check the wiring and
fuel line connections of the car I just bought REAL carefully.

Best wishes,

Jeff (San Diego)
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3