Real Fear

Subject: Real Fear
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:50:15 -0500
Fred - glad to hear all worked out relatively well, and sorry to hear about
the loss of the car, even if it's a non-LBC.

Probably a good time to remind folks, on the off chance that there's even
one person out there in this situation: electrical fires have been know to
occur in 'stored' cars, as well.  If your Triumph is under a tarp for the
winter, I would recommend disconnnecting the battery, or installing a cheap
battery cutoff switch.

Personally, I use my cutoff switch whenever I'm not driving my TR6 -
whether or not it's in my garage.  Cheap insurance.

Ned Corcoran
1971 TR6