Re: Real Fear

To: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Real Fear
From: "Johnnystorm" <johnnystorm@aaeaster.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:26:20 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>

> Glad to hear that no one was injured Fred. You're right, your wife's
observation
> and clear thinking might have saved your home.

   Yeah, but I still bet you won't let her out in the TR again ! (oooh, cry
women's lib!):-)

Seriously though, good no-one was hurt. Having just picked up a Turbo myself
I would be interested to know what caused the erm, incident.

Johnny

1969 Simca 1000
1970 Viterald wardrobe carrier
1980 camenbert mobile
1988 latin rocket-ship-cum-shopping trolley

http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm