Re: Royal Blue~concours?

To: SJagGo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Royal Blue~concours?
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:31:04 -0500 ()
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 SJagGo@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Andy,
> So if I added the proper D-type overdrive and wire wheels (as they would
> properly appear on a Mk2) to a Mk1 Spitfire, I wouldn't lose points?  Would
> all other judges concur?

You shouldn't. And hopefully any given judge would concur. If not, though,
the VTR juding system is set up so that at least all judged cars in a
class are treated equally. On rare occasion that might mean all are judged
by a "flawed" standard, but probably 95-98% of the time there is at least
one person who knows the cars well enough to advise as needed.

--Andy