Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Minitor Wheels at VickyBrit for $399.00 a set
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:48:18 EST
Hello List and Happy New Year!

Ken Shapiro recently sent an email about the set of wheels that he purchsed
from VickyBrit for $399.00 a set.  I have just gotten off the phone from VB
and they have told me that the price for the wheels is $599.00 a set.

I have emailed Ken to get more information but in the meantime, I was
wondering if anyone else has gotten these wheels and could please supply me
with some additional informtion about them..

Thanks for the help!

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.