Re: Triumphs verse Wife

To: bbrewer@lightspeed.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs verse Wife
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:50:02 EST
Women-you can't live with'em, you can't live without'em!

Bill,
I have a Jaguar (65S), a 455 Buick Centurion convertible, and 7 Spitfires.
She has a 98 Park Avenue.
and we share a 94 Plymouth Voyager.
I have to hide 5 of the spitfires just so she won't go on and on. I give
10-20 hours per week of my time to my church and community plus financial
support.  I drink very little, don't smoke or do drugs, don't play around,
and am a very good provider, father and son.  Yet to spend $500 on a parts
car breaks her 11th commandment-Thou shalt not do what I don't want you to
do.  I had to sell my Bugeye to buy the Jaguar.  Never again.
Bill Brockschmidt