Re: Triumphs verse wife

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs verse wife
From: Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:18:10 -0500

My first wife started out very supportive, but eventually forced me to make
a choice. I still have the '58 TR3A and now I have a second wife. She
started out even more supportive, but over the years, her comments have
digressed as follows:

"Your car is great! Let's go for a ride with the top down!"
"What can I do to help you fix it?"
"Let me know how much money you'll need for the parts you want"
"Do you want me to bring you a sandwich while you're working on the car?"
"Don't rush. Spend the needed time and money and do it RIGHT"
"OK. Finish working on YOUR car, then start on MINE"
"Are you going to spend your vacation time in the garage this year too?"
"How long are you gonna be out there?"
"How much money did you spend this month?!?"
"How many cars do you NEED?!?"
"Is that all you ever think about?"
"I'm getting REAL tired of having to park MY car outside in the snow!"
"Why in the #### did you buy another TR3"?!!!?

I'm hoping she won't force me to make another choice!