RE: Triumphs verse Wife

To: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs verse Wife
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:17:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
You're not confusing golf balls with castration are you?  ;)

So far I'm safe, I do my share of cooking, cleaning, clothes washing, dishes
putting away, yard work, etc. but in TALKING!!! the Missus just informed me
she'd like to do more things together (not that we don't). I told her as
long as I have a couple of hours notice but preferably overnight notice,
that's great.
I think the greatest detriment to relationships is unvoiced expectations. My
wife expects me to go to the movies with her more often but she doesn't tell
me and I don't know. She begins to stew about it and starts to transfer
those feelings to my cars or the amount of time I spend on the computer. IT
DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH TIME I SPEND DOING DISHES, DOING WASH, ETC. THE
ISSUE AT THIS POINT IS TAKING HER TO THE MOVIES MORE OFTEN.
For those of you that don't, talk to your wife every once in a while - tell
her you expect her to let you work on your cars X number of days a week ask
her what she expects of you. Hey, it could be sex a couple more times a
week! Then you both win.

Enough of my philosophy,
Bye,
Andy