Re: TR-3 Radiator Removal

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 Radiator Removal
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:27:09 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I wasn't able to.  It seems as though you choices are to remove the cowl or
remove most of the engine.  I don't believe that it is possible to get it
out the bottum.  But if you do find a way let me know.  The DPO of my car
leaded in all the seams, so getting the cowl off is a repainting job and I
can't find a body shop to do it.

Bob