Re: TR-3 Radiator Removal

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 Radiator Removal
From: Michael Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 08:28:30 -0500
Hi Bill,
It is possible. I had a TR3 that was deseamed and welded together so there
was no other way. But you have to take the fan off (pain in the rear
job)then I think I usually took the crank bolt and extension off the front.
And when you leave the crank hole out, that is not possible. Then you have
to take the head and maybe the water pump off. To sum it up, it is possible
but much more trouble I think.
Cheers,
Mike