TR-250 Color help (Joe)

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: TR-250 Color help (Joe)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:48:57 EST
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello Joe and others.  Do you think you could help me out on Paint numbers
for the color # 66?  Which is Valencia Blue.  Need something to cross
reference to today's paints.  Yes, I am getting close to painting the tub of
the 250.  Goal is by May 2000 to have tub painted and mounted on rolling
chassis.  The engine is going together this week.  VB screw up my order of
valve springs and retainers.  A note to other.  BNW sells the same Valve
springs as VB for a hell of a lot less.  Thanks John