break downs

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: break downs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:55:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
O/K heres mine, in 7 years and over 50 K miles on my T/R 3, I have had 3
break downs,
1st = 1996 VTR convention Albany N.Y., just pulled on the N.Y thru way,(625
miles) into the parking lot of the "HOST" hotel, water pump shaft sheared
right off, about 600 triumph people in attendance, Moss & TRF open in the
lobby, with parts

# 2 = 1997 TRF summer party the generator blew as I pulled into TRF parking
lot, they even installed it for free.

# 3 = 1999 VTR S.E. regional  as I was getting off the interstate in
Jacksonville Florida, blew the front u-joint, you know how many members that
VTR chapter has, well I met them all, they came & got me, my car, and took a
complete drive shaft out of a parts car, total cost to me =00000= yes
0000000. I guess if you ever wanted to say the right place at the right
time, or how about knowing the right people at the right time. Triumph
people are some fine people, and always carry a VTR publication when
traveling, thats how I contacted Walter Lanz of the VTR club in Jville.
"FT"