Re: break downs

To: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Subject: Re: break downs
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:25:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Graham;

You must have missed the original "stupid" thread. I know Fred was making a
joke. His use of the word "retarded" was not meant to hurt or offend. I'm
fed up with PC myself. What you must not have been privy to was when Fred
jumped all over my ass for using the word "stupid" in a joke. It just
tickled me when Fred did exactly the same thing in his joke. I could care
less about what words Fred chooses in HIS jokes,,,just wish he'd be more
understanding when somebody else does exactly the same.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L