Re: Do I hear $40,000?

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Do I hear $40,000?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 14:13:46 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Offended is a pretty strong word. I suspect that most of us are just... well I
guess "amused" is the best word to use.

As for getting out of a car what money you put in, the name of the game has
always been that you don't.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm