Re: Oil Change Frequency

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Change Frequency
From: Dave Willner <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 19:25:27 -0500

I average much less than 6000 miles a year, more like 1,500 to 2,500, and I
change my oil and filter around mid-April and then again in late November.
I have also been putting in an STP additive as well for the last 17 years.
Like you, the PA winters put a big damper on my winter driving.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3 TS65107L
70 BSA 441 Victor Special