RE: Oil Change Frequency

Subject: RE: Oil Change Frequency
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:27:00 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I agree with Fred, except that my oil changes cost me more like $30, because
I like synthetic oil.

I'll also point out that most auto makers seem to have a far different idea
of acceptable engine life than I do.  Hasn't been all that many years ago
that GM was telling Suburban owners that a quart every 1000 miles was
'acceptable' for a new engine, while I consider a quart every 1000 miles to
be 'the limit' for a worn-out engine ... even a 50's 'tractor' engine <g>

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver