Re: TR6 Radiator Shroud

Subject: Re: TR6 Radiator Shroud
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 18:50:31 -0500
Cc: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm obviously missing something here. What's wrong with the black
cardboard shroud that came with the cars? Other than the fact that the
cardboard shrouds weather over time I can see no functional advantage of
the metal items. While mine is a subjective view, the cardboard looks
better than the "heavy metal" shroud, but as always, beauty is in the
eye...
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO