Re: Vic Brit Wheels

To: "Hugh Barber" <trnut@cwnet.com>, <wizardz@toad.net>, <Z27407@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vic Brit Wheels
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:32:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The $100 wheels are in the VB winter special catalog...a sale that lasts
until 2/29/00. The Minators that fit Spridgets/Spits/GT6s are at this price.
I'm pretty sure I'm right because they're sitting on my billiard room floor
while I make a tire decision. Anybody like Yokohama Avid T4s?

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L