RE: Opinion Requested

To: "Brian Furgalus" <triumph.tr7@usa.net>, "wedge list" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Opinion Requested
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:53:37 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brian,

Easy choice. Go for the fun! Now check back with me in a dozen years or so
when you are trying to figure out how to take care of the wife and kids
while the job's not going well, and maybe then the more "practical" route
would be considered prudent. But under your current circumstances --- I
consider it a no-brainer. File it under the "you only go around once"
category.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire